.+. 18 dezembro, 2006 .+.



I'm feeling weak.
I'm feeling empty.
I'm feeling blue.
I guess i miss you.
I guess i do.
Even music can put a smile on my face.
I don't want to dance anymore, not even a slow.
I'm so weak that I'm falling asleep all the time.
And when I'm sleeping tears fall over my face.
And when I breath there's a hand around my neck trying to asfixiate me.
I'm afraid and unprotected.
Whispers tell me that I'm crazy.
And I don't care, i never did.
I feel like I'm falling and in the end, I will faint.
Who are going to pick me up and make me rise again?
I'm scared and I want to scream like I did once.

I guess life isn't answering my phone calls anymore.
What should I do?

.+.Por Luisa 5:49 da tarde
0 Comentarios Enviar um comentário

.+. Perfil .+.

.+.Nome: Luisa
.+.Signo: Touro
.+.Vive: Bountyland



.+. Passado .+.

Not today.
&#9829
Make My Eyes Shine
As pessoas as vezes sao mas. Todas. As vezes. E se...
Happy Birthday to me.
.
Desculpa(-me).
Tenho medo.
Sorriso Metálico
We are all made Of stars.


.+. Links .+.

.+.DeviantArt
.+.Gothicstar
.+.Dark Manson
.+.Way Of Butterflies
.+.Welcome to My Life



.+. Link-me .+.